In 1617 King Gustav Adolf II enobled him. The word "weiss" was added additionally to Rosen's name, that to make a difference formerly known the noble family of Rosen. Also on B. Von Rosen's coat of arms is depicted a white rose, from which has developed the symbol of Roosna-Alliku Manor.
In year 1725 Stackelberg family became new owners of the manor. It remained in their possession for about next 200 years. In 1919 Estonian goverment took manor from Stackelberg family.Exowners stayed in Estonia till 1939 and they had opportunity to use lands which where not divided through the land reform. They also used some rooms in manor.
O. F. von Stackelberg has gone in history as the private laws editor of Roosna-Alliku manor and of Rava manor. In 1791 was established the law and in Estonian language it carries the title “Halliko valla Kohto ja Seädyse Ramat”.
Manor house is early classicistic two-storeyed building which is built in 1780-1786.The architect of this building was Johann Schultz, who has designed also Toompea Castle in Tallinn.
In the manor house the ground floor covers a big lobby with festive massive stairs. On the first floor there were representation rooms. There are two rooms which have an original decoration: a pink hall and a blue salon. The hall walls are pink art marble wall panelings, the blue salon walls are a blue art marble wall panelings. Hall walls are both covered with decorations, which are white as they are Louis XVI style. On the wall there are hunting guns, agricultural tools, draperies', medallions, which are surrounded with rose wreaths. The author is stucco craftsman Karl Kalopka from Bohemia. The stuccowork is the most valuable element. The manor house was blessed on 13rd August 1786.
In December 1923 small village schools in Oeti, Valasti and Kaaruka where closed. All children came to Roosna-Alliku to have a school education. In the beginning 1924 the school moved to a manor house. We always celebrate our school`s birthday in December. It has been nice tradition that in that case we play memory game called “The Hunt of the White Rose”. The school community has established many traditions which describe Roosna-Alliku Primary School and these tradititions has enriched us with new ideas and strengthened connection between generations. It has been a nice tradition to use white rose as symbol of the Roosna-Alliku Primary School. The main focus is in locality education and cultural understanding, economics, enviroment and work education. In 2007 Roosna-Alliku Primary School was nominated as a most beautiful school in Järva county.